A relatively new neighbourhood for Edmonton, only 20 homes were built in this neighbourhood prior to the building boom of 1991-2000. Now, over 70% of the residences consist of apartment-style condos and rented apartments. Due to this large amount of rental units, there is a less than 48% of owner-occupied homes. It is a area in transition that is still developing, which means there is an active amount of play and opportunities offered, including great shopping, community league access, rinks, parks and recreation centres.
- North: 144 Avenue, South: 137 Avenue, East: 36 Street, West: Canadian National Railways right of way
Things to Do:
- Check out the Hairsine Community League (located at 3120 – 139 Avenue) website to see all the free and cheap events going on in this area. Samples include: soccer, baseball, softball, skating, hockey, free swim dates at Londonderry Recreation Centre and ACT Recreation Centre, and more.
- Hairsine rink (complete with concession stand).
- Contains a large strip mall, shopping area with large outlet shopping stores, restaurants and a movie theatre.
- Londonderry Mall is located to the west of Clareview Campus along 137 Avenue.
- Clareview arena
- Hairsine rink
- No schools in neighbourhood
- Clareview LRT Station
- Accessible by Edmonton Transit Service.
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by the EREB.
Listing information last updated on July 22nd, 2017 at 8:31am MDT.